This is my photography with a fine art twist! Once fully processed the image is taken down a different road and treated to a watercolour conversion using multi-layered techniques. The effect is quite stunning as from a distance it will still have a photographic quality, but when seen close up you will see the layers and textures that make it special.
• The image is giclée printed on to a 300gsm textured museum quality paper
• Signed on the front and features my Chris Wright Photography Watercolours watermark
• Includes signed Authenticity Certificate
• Available in A5, A4 and A3 sizes
• Print only – so unmounted and unframed
• Sealed in a sturdy tube or pack for postage